(PLATELET RICH PLASMA)
This therapy is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment with quick recovery time, and is designed to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production. The treatment actually involves the use of two procedures, micro-needling and PRP (platelet rich plasma) done consecutively.
A small hand held, automatic device that contains tiny micro-needles is passed over the skin creating tiny micro-wounds, or channels, on the skin. During the body’s natural wound-healing process of these channels, collagen and elastin are automatically produced.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MICRONEEDLING?
- Improves fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars
- Softens stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and sun spots
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Heals scars
- Reduces broken capillaries and spider veins
- Brings back the glow for fresher, younger-looking skin