Are you concerned with the impact the natural aging process has made on your appearance? Have you considered pursuing a surgical procedure to minimize unwanted signs of aging and volume loss, but you are hesitant to choose largely invasive treatments? Consider dermal fillers! These injectable treatments allow you do add subtle volume increases to specific areas to minimize signs of aging. Explore injectable treatments available and their benefits during a consultation with our team at Fountain of Youth Medical & Wellness Spa in Sanford, FL!
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment options to reduce pesky signs of aging by providing volume to specific areas. Volume loss is a normal part of the aging process, but it may bring on unwanted changes to the appearance.
Our team proudly offers JUVÉDERM® injectables. This family of fillers is made with a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid (HA). HA naturally occurs within your body to provide your skin with volume and moisture.
What Fillers Are Available?
There are different forms of dermal fillers available to address different concerns. We are pleased to offer:
- JUVÉDERM® ULTRA XC – JUVEDERM ULTRA XC restores volume to minimize the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds. It may also be used to enhance the size and shape of lips for non-surgical lip augmentation.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC – JUVEDERM VOLBELLA XC can be used to address a variety of concerns related to the lips. Not only may it be used to increase the size or shape of lips, but it also may be used to minimize the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC – JUVEDERM VOLLURE XC provides subtle volume increases to smooth and reduce the appearance of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC – JUVEDERM VOLUMA XC can enhance the contours of cheeks by lifting the area and subtly increasing volume.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra+® XC – JUVÉDERM Ultra+ XC is a powerful anti-aging filler that can soften severe age lines around the nose and mouth for a youthful appeal.
- Belotero® Balance – Belotero Balance harnesses the power of hyaluronic acid to restore facial volume and soften pesky age lines.
- RADIESSE® – RADIESSE is a unique filler comprised of microspheres of calcium hydroxylapatite to instantly volumize the skin and stimulating collagen production for lasting results of youthfulness in your complexion
These dermal fillers are all formulated with lidocaine. Lidocaine helps reduce and manage any pain associated with treatment.
What Could I Expect from a Treatment Session?
Dermal fillers are injected in outpatient treatment sessions in the comfort of our Florida medical spa. There is little to no pain associated with the treatment experience, but you may experience some minor pinching or pain at the injection site. There is no set downtime associated with the injectable experience, but you may notice some swelling or bruising in the treatment area.
Results achieved with dermal fillers will vary for each person, condition addressed, and the specific filler used. Many people enjoy results for up to a year, but a regular series of treatments may help you achieve and maintain the best results.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Dermal fillers are a safe and effective treatment for most people who are seeking non-surgical treatments to reduce targeted areas impacted by restoring lost volume.
A consultation with our team in Sanford is the best way to determine these injectables are the best fit for you and your goals. They can also help you determine which of these fillers may be best suited for your needs as well as help you develop the treatment plan right for you and your goals.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Interested in learning more about how injectables may help you refresh your appearance? Contact us today at Fountain of Youth Medical & Wellness Spa and schedule your consultation to learn more about dermal fillers! Our qualified team proudly serves you from Sanford, Florida. We look forward to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals!